PhotoSoc is proud to announce this semester’s exhibition ‘AEONS’, our upcoming competition and Semester 1 Exhibition to celebrate the best of student Photography!
Join us on the 6th April at Tap Gallery for a night of food, drinks and beautiful images.
We will be looking for photography that creatively explores the theme ‘Aeons’ – whether it’s timeless photos, favourite memories, or anything from star photos to time-lapse. We’re looking for technical proficiency and people who think outside the box.
We are also looking for SUBMISSIONS. The best photo will win a fantastic prize package to be announced from our sponsors. To enter one of your cytotec photos:
– Entry is FREE
– Photos must be .jpg files with a minimum of 3600 x 2400 pixels.
– No more than 5 entries per person.
– Just email your photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Your full name – Aeons” as the subject line.
– Deadlines for entry are NEXT Sunday 02 April 11.59pm.
A selection of 50 photographs will be exhibited. Successful entrants will be notified by email. Prizes will be awarded on the night.
EXHIBITION ENTRY PRICES ON OPENING NIGHT (includes food and drink)
– Exhibited entrants: Free
– USYD Photosoc Members: $5
– USU Access: $10
– Non-Access: $15